Tuesday, October 21, 2014
Wit, wisdom, pseudonietzscheanistic aphorisms, and bad jokes.
* Every election season I am reminded of that scene in 2001 A SPACE ODYSSEY when the two troops of protohumans argue over ownership of the water hole.
* There is a solution to pay inequality. Stop women from reproducing. That will work.... for 90 years or so. Then no more people. A final solution....
* Pay inequality in real life works like this: Man is employed; woman stays at home with kids. Man earns money and gives it to woman at home with kids. Which of the two parties generally has the money?
* I don’t really earn money at all–I merely am in custody of the money for a day or so until my creditors get it.
* Is there anyone out there who still believes that:
1. There is any privacy anywhere anymore? (In one sense, of course there is. All you have to do is take out the battery.)
2. No one can hear what you say on your cell phone or see you through your computer camera without your authorization? (Of course they can't, if you take out the battery from the cel and put electrical tape over the camera....
* The problem with secret police is that they don't know what a safeword is for.
* It asks here: Was the IRS's War on Conservatives the Result of Legal Ignorance? (powerlineblog.com) No. Guilty. Let them recite the law to themselves from a prison cell.
* Hey! Can't you read the sign? NO "STAIRWAY TO HEAVEN"!
* It sez here: Judge Who Sentenced Saddam Hussein to Death – Killed by ISIS (thegatewaypundit.com) ISIS may have shot him but Obama killed him.
* What? Misunderstand a post on Facebook? THAT never happens!
* When life gives you lemons, make lemonade! (This offer void to those lacking water, sugar, cups, a pitcher, and cops that won't keep you from selling lemonade, or in New Jersey.)
* It sez here: Media Having Trouble Finding Right Angle On Obama's Double-Homicide (theonion.com) That's cold. Hilarious, but cold.
* There something deeply flawed about American culture in general... Ergo I reserve the right to arm myself if necessary.
* Yes I no how 2 spell unportunately this speech 2 text thing not work very well.
* There are no greater bullies then supporters of so-called gay marriage. I will push back nonetheless. Whether I convince the gay activists of the wrongness of their position doesn't matter to me. What I'm doing is standing up to them in a way to show that people are still resisting. This is a political equivalent of the tulip bulb phenomenon. They think they are winning, but history is not on their side. Any more than any other insane temporary mob hysteria.
* If you think that the "gay rights" extremists are going to leave the Church alone, even after the most base capitulation to every demand of the ‘gay agenda,’ you do not understand the history of leftist fascism. They cannot abide anything less the total surrender because they are terrified of the truth ... That truth being that they know they are wrong fundamentally and from the beginning. They cannot tolerate dissent any more than their communist or nazi spiritual forefathers. And they cannot tolerate anyone hearing about the truth of Christ, even if they never hear it themselves.
* I'm not afraid, however, for in three thousand years the Church will still be in business and the Faith intact, and the very cause the crazies are willing to harm others for will be left in the dustbin of history.
Posted by (c)2014 Richard L. Kent, Esq. (MichiganSilverback at gmail dot com) at 11:59 PM