Tuesday, September 30, 2014
Wit, wisdom, pseudonietzscheanistic aphorisms, and bad jokes.
* Were I ever elected to office (ha) I would never defenestrate a lobbyist without good cause. A simple "f--k off!" will usually suffice.
* It sez here: Urgent! Senate Votes Tomorrow to Destroy 1st Amendment! (conservative-daily.com) Horsehockey. This is pure Kabuki theater. The Democrats voted for an amendment that they knew wouldn’t go anywhere simply to appease their idiot base. Happens every day.
* Democracy sucks.... less than anything else.
* Don’t vote? Don't complain. You are getting what you asked for, good and hard.
* It sez here: Stranger Than Fiction - Flours (youtube.com) Gaah. I haven't been able to watch Maggie Gyllenhaal in *anything* since seeing *SECRETARY*, an utterly perverted hell movie that tried, and failed, to make abusive behavior "erotic".
* It sez here: 24,639,000: Record Number of Foreign-Born Hold Jobs in U.S. (cnsnews.com) So we stole 25 million of other countries' best and brightest, and you're COMPLAINING?
* I just want to know how much it would cost to renounce Obama's citizenship.
* Remember the first rule of politics: the choice is never between Good and Better, or even Good and Bad--rather the choice is always between Bad and Worse. It is your duty as a citizen to show up at the voting booth and vote for Bad. If you stay home or vote for someone else you're always voting for Worse and will suffer the consequences of Worse whether you like it or not, because you are, in fact, voting for Worse through refusal to vote. (Not to act is to act. Not to choose is to choose.)
* The Tea Party bullcrap of gimme-what-I-want-or-I-stay-home is pure poison. Even a Nixon, if Republican, would be superior to any Democrat, up to and including a revenant FDR.
* I know a guy that reminds me of an old Gahan Wilson cartoon. Frankenstein's Monster is sitting and grinning in a bar with several empty beer mugs in front of him, and one guy says to the other, "You know, he's not a bad guy once you get a couple of drinks in him!"
* I’m sitting in my back yard and seeing a skywriter, but I can't make out what they are trying to spell: "YHTOROD REDERRUS"? What the hell?
* It sez here: Levin: You Got What You Wanted, GOPe, Your Base is ‘Furious’ (jenkuznicki.com) So they're furious. Tough noogie. If they stay home in November they may as well be Obama's personal catamites.
* The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy taught us that the purpose of the President of the Galaxy was not to wield power but rather to distract attention away from those who do. It's now clear that, these days, the President of the United States serves the same function.
* It sez here: Southern Indiana Churches Spray-Painted with Koran Verses (Politichicks.com) The work of the Klan. Or militia tards. If it were Muslims it would be in Arabic. Can't you guys see when you're being manipulated?
* Is there any way we can do like that episode of Dallas and pretend the entire last six years was just a dream sequence?
Posted by (c)2014 Richard L. Kent, Esq. (MichiganSilverback at gmail dot com) at 7:58 AM