Tuesday, August 26, 2014
Wit, wisdom, pseudonietzscheanistic aphorisms, and bad jokes.
* "But The Black Knight Always Triumphs!"
* Obama? Vacationing again? And you have a problem with that? I want Obama on as many vacations as possible. The more time out of DC the less harm he can do.
* Carney: White House Learned About VA Scandal From News Reports realclearpolitics.com If they learned about it from "news reports" that means that the internal emails that alerted them can now be deleted with impunity.
* Statehood for DC? In fairness, I'm all for that actually. It's population is large enough. Or at least DC should get one congresscritter and be able to vote for Maryland's senators. The Constitution is not perfect. And if this gives more House seats to Democrats, well, too damn bad.
* Origins of the universe. The good Father George Lamaitre got it right before Einstein did. ... maybe Einstein was no Einstein after all.
* Some people are allergic to any military intervention anywhere for any reason.... which is fine as a spiritual stance, but God help us if we ran the country that way.
* The whole war in Bosnia was manufactured by the Serb Communist party to delay elections there. All through the rest of Europe the atheist communists--and Slobodan Milosovic was an atheist core through--the atheist communists were driven from power. Slobo created the Bosnian "Muslim" crisis for the same reasons the "segregationists" created the problems in the American south in the 1950s and 60s... to distract their own voters from their own interests.
* Tom Cruise as an actor usually ain't half bad. Take "Valkyrie." I actually liked him as Stauffenberg, even if he was playing Tom Cruise pretending to be Stauffenberg.
* Better chillin' with Jesus than warming your toes with the other guy....
* Sheriff Joe Arpaio: Obama admin's deportation numbers ‘smoke and mirrors' [VIDEO] dailycaller.com I'm not a Sheriff Joe fan at ALL, but to a limited extent, this is true. They're counting 'border returns' or 'turnarounds' (people caught within 25 miles of the border on the same day and immediately returned) as 'deports,' even though legally they're not. They don't even count as illegal entries.
* Genocidal leftists are the most disgusting people on earth--by which I mean those who build GULags and Laogai and killing fields. They leave even lunatics like Charles Manson in the dust.
* Anti-Israel academic boycott turns ugly at Vassar legalinsurrection.com New Nazis, old story.
* Susan B. Anthony List's ‘pro-life gala' had progressive undertones amvalues.org Look, one can't expect everyone our side to agree with us on everything. But to me, one cannot support Democrats in anything as long as genocide is the foundation of the party’s belief system.
* The Shire is a long way from Mordor, but sometimes even hobbits need to make the trip.....
* What does pre-1989 East Germany have in common with Detroit? Three guesses and the first two don't count. One-party kleptocracy leads to bad things. It's as simple as that.
Posted by (c)2014 Richard L. Kent, Esq. (MichiganSilverback at gmail dot com) at 12:00 AM