Tuesday, August 5, 2014
Wit, wisdom, pseudonietzscheanistic aphorisms, and bad jokes.
* Frankly I'm far more worried about my own status on the sheep/goat scale than about, oh, say, Fred Phelps'. Or anyone else for that matter
* "Why couldn't Mozart find his piano teacher? Because he was Heydn!"
* It sez here that "UK Minister Promises to Investigate Sex-Selective Abortions" No abortions, no discrimination. Problem solved.
* Obama Says His Pro-Abortion Supporters are "Doing God's Work" (lifenews.com) Agreed: if we’re referring to the god of this world. It’s always homicide. Always. And usually manslaughter. Sometimes murder. But always homicide.
* In a sense killing the unborn really is God's work. But He is jealous of His monopoly. As some may find.
* Someone on Facebook said to me that "You should be able to push the Ron Paul button if you can't understand the US Constitution." There is indeed such a button: a blue microdot.
* Rasputit' is the Russian verb for 'to dissolve' or 'to be dissolute' Which Rasputin was.... in spades, clubs, diamond, and, um, hearts.
* Did you hear about the geometry teacher who was arrested at the airport? He was found to have a compass and protractor. He was charged with entering an airport with instruments of math instruction. They said he was associated with the Al-Gebra terror group....
* A man should know how to fish and hunt just because he might have to one day. But for recreation? Stultifyingly. dull.
* So you are telling me that Officer Friendly LIED???!?!! ON TEH STAND???? SHOCKA!!!!
* But alcohol has been man's solace for 10,000 years. MJ? Not on a mass scale, and not for more than 50 years. No to legalization.
* Bad "Retard"? Ban "Slut"? Bullshit. Banning any word is a power grab by the person declaring the ban. Ban the banners. (I am reminded of the movie "Brazil" with the secret policemen wearing smiley face masks.)
* "I wish I didn't know now what I didn't know then." Bob Seger. Smart man.
* Um, government sponsored genocide is the leading cause of death these last 100 years. I direct you once more to review the demographics of the victims of the Great Death these last 100 years. If you combined those killed by leftism (in its various incarnations) with those killed by Islam, the former outnumber the latter by about 100:1. Again: Let us keep eye on ball. Islam is not our primary, secondary, or even terciary enemy (although those crazies who want to fly airplanes into our buildings really DO need to die yesterday). The enemy is unloosed leftist government.
* You say you hate legal loopholes? ALL law practice is about loopholes. If there is only ONE loophole in the law to be found... it is in the shape of a noose.
* War is not the answer, but sometimes victory is the answer. War then is only the process.
* Communists are just as fanatical in their commitment to their No-God as Westboro is to their God. Westboro however doesn't kill anyone.
* Fifty five million dead children..... we have NO IDEA what we have done to ourselves.
* Adultery: too expensive, too brief, and if it’s on the front page of the papers you look bad. And if you think about it you really look ridiculous in the process.
* You say I'm a paranoid tea-partier? Paranoia implies the danger is unreal. Go read The Gulag Archipelago and get back to me.
* Lester Bangs: The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone else when we're uncool. - Almost Famous
Posted by (c)2014 Richard L. Kent, Esq. (MichiganSilverback at gmail dot com) at 12:00 AM