Tuesday, July 8, 2014
Wit, wisdom, pseudonietzscheanistic aphorisms, and bad jokes.
* In God we trust, all others must produce controlled and scientifically reproducible results.
* I've come to the conclusion that Marxists regard Marxism the same way Bullwinkle regards his top hat from which he is CERTAIN he will pull a rabbit. "This Time for SURE!" Judging from the results these last 100 years, Marxism is the ultimate Fractured Fairy Tale.
* We pace the floor at midnight in bare feet in The Long Dark Hallway Of The Soul. And there are Legos on the floor.
* "I believe and confess, Lord, that You are truly the Christ, the Son of the living God, who came into the world to save sinners, of whom I am the first." - Liturgy of St. John Chrysostom. And God help me if I ever forget that.
* It sez here: Congress begins to understand the extent of Snowden's treachery.... hmn. What are we to make of Edward Snowden?
Simple. He. is. a. TRAITOR. He ought to hang.
How did he betray us?
He sat at a computer terminal in a contractor's office that had been configured incorrectly. The firewall was down. He used a commonly available 'sniffer' program to go through the LAN and find all the files he was interested in, then dumped them into thumb drives. He then used the same program to cover his tracks. Easy peasy for a computer guy.
He's not a hero, he's a Scourge of God: sent to punish our sins, but still a bastard in his own right unworthy of respect. The smart move was to turn himself in to the FBI VERY PUBLICLY and choose to be hanged like Nathan Hale. His life was over in any event. He should have gone out with a bang.... he would have been far more respectable than that disgusting Army kid. As it is, I’ll volunteer for the firing squad.
* Y? Male. Y Not? Female. That’s the way it is, no matter how people want to pretend. Dongles and tubes are just plumbing. Sexual identity is written by God in every cell of your body.
* Democrats butchered about a million women last year. Get back to me about their moral superiority, but only AFTER they change their stance.
* The problem with representing poor people is that they are, um, poor.
* He claimed to be God. That makes Him either God.... or the moral equivalent of someone who claims to be a boiled egg. If He wasn't God then the hell with Him. But if He was, well, that puts us in an odd position, doesn’t it?
* It sez here: "I got Confidence - What Do People Like About You?" Hmn. Silence....?
* Anyone who admires European socialism is free to choose it for themselves. There are hourly departures at the terminal.
* "It wasn't about a blue dress, it was about perjury, obstruction of justice, and the gall of a notorious sexual predator to lecture the nation about sexual harassment in the workplace while he was taking advantage of a young woman under the...." >> Yeah yeah. Right. It was about sexually uptight assholes who wanted to get into Clinton's face about getting laid and to take away a woman's right to choose. - The Fog Machine
* Obamacare saves on long term medical costs if we're dead. Why don't they just give us Zyklon-B inhalation therapy at 65 and have done with it?
* Dating Tip for Married Guys: Don't. Unless it's your wife.
* I'll put it plainly. I support traditional marriage. That's it the end goodbye. If that bothers anybody, too bad. We were warned from the beginning that the world would be most hostile to us. "No servant is greater than their master."
* Nope. No recall elections for Federal officials. It's completely unconstitutional. And arguing for a return to state appointed Senators is like calling for depriving votes from women: not gonna happen. I DO wish my Tea Party friends would fight the fights that they can win and ignore the ones that they cannot.
* My reaction to someone (other than Iz) playing the ukelele tends to resemble that of John Belushi encountering Stephen Bishop playing a guitar at Delta House..... but I am very willing to make an exception in her case.
Posted by (c)2014 Richard L. Kent, Esq. (MichiganSilverback at gmail dot com) at 12:00 AM