Thursday, July 17, 2014
Wit, wisdom, pseudonietzscheanistic aphorisms, and bad jokes.
* The Lamestream Media’s Modus Operandi is as follows:
1. Slaps horsecrap on a dish.
2. Sticks in microwave.
3. Shoves before you, gives you spoon, and tells you to eat it....
4. If you object, you're a right wing ideologue.
5. Your are expected to take them at face value, then OBEY.
* I've heard many in the burbs say "I've never crossed Eight Mile!" like it's something to be proud of. It isn't. I'm one of those damn suburbanites, and the reason Detroit sucks (and it does) IS because we stay out of it. Detroit has turned into a racist cesspool with a deep trench dug in EVERYONE's heart. If you think the problem is just "those people," think again.
* Bill Clinton (to quote Alice Roosevelt Longworth on Harding) wasn't a bad man, he was just a slob.
* You say I show a "prideful arrogance"? In other words a I show an insuperable wall of argument you can't overcome through guilt?
* It sez here: "Had Enough Of This Sh*t" Voters Prepare To Sweep Dems From Power In November" (theulstermanreport.com) And if we don't succeed? What do you plan to do? We are very near replacing the elephant and the donkey with the pitchfork and torch.
* Words of wisdom to live by:
EVIL EXISTS, AND THE EVIL ONE VERY MUCH EXISTS.
YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL YOU DO OR SHOULD HAVE DONE. YES THAT SUCKS.
THE LONG DARK NIGHT OF THE SOUL OFTEN LASTS FOR MORE THAN ONE NIGHT.
NEVER FORGET THAT YOU ARE NOT ALONE.
* Truthteller. When I see the words "Bilderbergers" or "Rothschilds" or some other conspiracy bullshit, my tinfoil-hat detector pegs hard to the right.
* And if you believe whitehouse.gov as a source, are you willing to buy this wonderful new bridge I'm selling? It's in Brooklyn.
* It sez here: "Holder: We want to explore gun tracking bracelets" (foxnews.com) Oh, and UPS codes on our hands and foreheads.... I'm sure he doesn't. GPS implanted chips in the buttocks work just as well and are far cheaper.
* I was sent to Bosnia because President Clinton wanted to get reelected. He was on the phone with a Congressman, talking about Bosnia, while he got the full Monica. It was still worth while.
* They don't have to nuke all our cities to screw us. Just hit Norfolk VA at Christmas: last year I saw a real cool picture of thirteen flattops in a row (five fleet carriers--CVNs--and seven copter/landing craft for Marine escort forces). One nuke. Goodbye. (And not even a particularly powerful nuke: the suitcase variety would do the job.)
* It sez here: Report: Putin Nominated for Nobel Peace Prize blog.heritage.org I remember that Tom Lehrer quit playing the piano after Kissinger got the peace prize. He said that 'parody is now obsolete.'
* "Fiat Chrysler Automotive". In Italian, the word "Chrysler" is silent. (It was silent in German, too.)
Posted by (c)2014 Richard L. Kent, Esq. (MichiganSilverback at gmail dot com) at 12:00 AM