Tuesday, July 15, 2014
Wit, wisdom, pseudonietzscheanistic aphorisms, and bad jokes.
* Never forget: civilization always hangs by a thread.
* So much of my wet drive space is taken up with Gilligan's Island's theme, Tootsie Roll commercials, and Lost in Space.
* I've decided Ann Coulter needs to get laid on a regular basis.
* It sez here: "White House looks to regulate cow flatulence as part of climate agenda." (Dailycaller.com) This has nothing to do with cow farts. It has EVERYTHING to do with the elimination of beef from the American diet. Beef: It's What's Not For Dinner Any More.
Stupidity? This is not stupidity. This is social control. Their plan is the elimination of cattle herds and the disappearance of beef from the food market. Pass the soy.
* So you’re a Libertarian? Never voting Republican again? Obama will love you forever.
* Battle Creek, Michigan. The site of the famous fight between Captain Crunch and General Mills.
* Crimea = East Sudetenland. To a great degree I'm deeply disappointed in Putin. Up until recently I figured he was the best Russian leader since Alexander II if not Catherine the Great. (Of course given his competition that's not saying much.) But the fact that he's literally pissing away twenty years of goodwill with the West for a piece of land that he effectively has controlled the whole time.... shows a certain lack of ... um.... foresight. He may get away with it for a while, but sooner or later he'll meet his, um... Waterloo....
* Don't care HOW popular it is. Making pot smoking legal is madness. Boil down the essential ingredients and sell them over the counter by prescription like we do narcotics by prescription. The cartels selling this shit are neither doctors, nor do they play doctors on television–but the cartels ARE the cartels. MJ legalization will make them rich beyond the dreams of avarice.
* Anyone who supports any form of socialism should take a sabbatical semester diging up the bodies of the murdered outside Moscow and reburying them before they can commence on their masters' thesis.
* Boy does she annoy me. Not FLOTUS but flatus.
* Quote of the Day: "There's nothing better than perfect happiness. And a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than perfect happiness." --Groucho Marx And: "Outside of a dog a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it is too dark to read."
* It sez here: "DOJ: Free Exercise Clause Does Not Protect Kosher Meat Companies" (cnsnews.com) Atheocracy is as religious a form of government as is theocracy, and it is what is now in charge.
* It sez here: "Lady Parts Justice to create 'V to Shining V' national pride day for women" (twitchy.com) Luke 23:29: "For, behold, the days are coming, in the which they shall say, Blessed are the barren, and the wombs that never bare, and the paps which never gave suck!"
* The casualties of the REAL war on women are about 104,000,00 (52,000,000 unborn and 52,000,000 women) since 1973 in the USA alone. (Yes, the male unborn are also casualties of that war. Collateral damage, as they say.)
* There is a God, He loves us, He is the Lord of History, and He knows what is going on. Have faith.
* Impeachment? Forget it.. Get back to me when we have 67 votes in the Senate. Until then, forget impeachment. Don't even bring it up.
I don't think that ANYONE, including you, should have access to birth control. But I'm just the eighth of nine children. What do I know?
* "Nazi." Adj. Something or someone disliked by a leftist.
* Quiz: What's Your True High School Stereotype? Answer: don't go there. (I think it's best to use my Miss Piggy voice: ''bit-ter? moi?'')
* It boils down to a single question: Was Jesus Resurrected? If yes, then win. If not, then please forget the whole thing. (Even the Apostle Paul said so!)
* There is much about Islam I find unacceptable. But mindless gibbering hate has no place in criticizing it. Use your brain, not your spleen.
* Of course, I don't have a very happy view of human nature.
Posted by (c)2014 Richard L. Kent, Esq. (MichiganSilverback at gmail dot com) at 12:00 AM