Sunday, April 8, 2012

More Flamage From Our Site Pest

Anonymous Apr 8, 2012 11:14 AM
you can't handle that you have supported jihadists, you just can't handle it can you, you are a proud american who has been supporting jihad, we have many people who are aware of your activities with "islamic charities."

Richard L. Kent, Esq. Apr 8, 2012 12:06 PM
You can't handle that you have a room temperature IQ. (Assuming the room in question is the meat freezer at the nearest Burger King.)

AnonymousApr 8, 2012 11:12 AM
who is calling to destruction of Islam you fascist liar. Nobody here is calling to a destruction of Islam. I am not claiming to be a Christian but I am declaring that you have helped mujahadeens from pakistan, iran, saudi arabia, kill christians and you continue to help them kill in kosovo. 500 christian kids and teenagers had there organs removed and you dont have the guts to stand up for them you coward jihadist. but you are all cowards.

haha you and your Muslim deceptive tactics, you call upon the crusaders whenever trying to justify your cutting of heads and your islamic declaration in bosnia and your 500 years of turkish rape and inhumanity against christians, i have news for you buddy Christ nowhere mandated or decreed to fight for him, to kill for him, to take land for him, to overpower for him, to rape for him, this is the way of your prophet Mohammed. Crusaders were not Christians no matter what they clamied they wanted land, power and wealth. Just like you want a world under sharia.
you have layed your bed with the dark mujahdeens of bosnia now lay in it, you jihadist coward.

Richard L. Kent, Esq. Apr 8, 2012 12:08 PM
I haven't seen anyone foam at the mouth like that since I brushed my teeth this morning.

Anonymous Apr 8, 2012 10:51 AM
i think you misquoted your koran, the koran says that the rocks would cry out for the killing of the Jews. This is your book. This is what you have supported. You have supported the killing and raping of Christians, who were already slaves to Islam and the Turks for 500 years. You cannot win, Jihad will not win.

Richard L. Kent, Esq. Apr 8, 2012 12:10 PM
No. You don't REALLY believe that silly nonsense you spew, do you? Geez. (((shaking head making that wobble wobble wobble sound you only encounter in cartoons))).

PS. HAPPY EASTER, Christ is risen.

Anonymous Apr 8, 2012 5:02 PM
yah censor your blog, it shows fear and frustration. we know the minute you start censoring we have won. you fear, you have lost, keep censoring we know who you are, we know the money you took, we know your jihad

Richard L. Kent, Esq. Apr 8, 2012 5:03 PM
If I was taking money for this I'd be doing a lot better than I am.....

Anonymous Apr 8, 2012 5:04 PM
your sarcasm hides a desperate ugly jihadist who has lost and been exposed, make all the jokes you want, we know everything about you.

Richard L. Kent, Esq. Apr 8, 2012 5:23 PM
You do? Then tell me: how many finger am I holding up, Winston?

No comments: